- Cannot connect the air purifier to the home router (Technicolor brand)
- After successful deployment, after about 5 minutes you will see the notification " Cannot connect ... make sure you have entered the correct Wi-Fi password ".
- Software version of Pure Air A9 series A9 below 2.20
- Air Purifier AX9 series software version below 2.20
- Technicolor routers
- Obtain another Wi-Fi source that has an Internet connection and for which you have a password. For example, use a smartphone with a Wi-Fi hotspot enabled.
- Start a new deployment session and follow the directions in the application.
- Make sure you choose the new Wi-Fi source you want to connect to.
- After successfully pairing the purifier, connect it for at least 15 minutes
- Check if the firmware is updated. Information can be found in the Wellbeing application in the "Product information" section. Firmware after version 2.20 works with all routers.
- Integrated with your preferred home router.
Alternatively, change your home router's security protocol from WEP / WPA to WPA2 and restart the attachment. For detailed instructions, check the router documentation
- Old purifier firmware. Versions below 2.20 have this problem with Technicolor routers. When connected to the cloud, the cleaner will automatically update the firmware
Was this article helpful?