- How to clean the hood's filter?
- How to replace the hood's filter?
- cooker hood
1. After approximately 30 hours of use, the metal filters should be cleaned, either in a dishwasher or hand washed.
- Use an intensive cycle at a minimum of 65 °C without washing sensitive or delicate cookware and glassware at the same time.
- The filter may change color, depending on the dishwasher detergent used and the composition of the metal in the filter.
2. Carbon filters must also be replaced or washed if the hood’s absorption capacity is reduced.
This depends on the amount of steam that is produced by the cooking zone.
3. The hood’s continued performance can only be maintained if the filters are cleaned and/or replaced regularly.
4. Paper filters are considered disposable items and should be replaced.
5. You can find filters and other accessories in the Webshop.
Was this article helpful?