- Cooker hood lighting cannot be switched off
- The touch buttons do not react
- Cooker hoods (with touch buttons)
1. To solve this problem, proceed as follows:
- Reset the hood by removing the plug from the socket for about 2-3 minutes or turning off the power source.
- After the power is connected again, the appliance will work properly.
- Touch the light button only once. Only if the button does not respond, try a second time.
- If the touch button for the lighting is pressed several times and quickly in order to switch off the light, sometimes the electronics do not react. The lighting stays on.
Was this article helpful?