- Hood turns on by itself
- cooker hood
1. If the hood turns on by itself, the possible cause is an error in communication between the primary electronic printed circuit board and the control electronics.
- Unplug the hood from the socket.
- Wait 30 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Alternatively, find the power switch and follow the same procedure.
2. Check if there is a problem with the remote control, if applicable.
- Replace the batteries if necessary.
- If the problem persists, remove the batteries and replace the remote control.
3. You can find all necessary accessories in our Webshop.
4. If this doesn't resolve the issue, contact Authorized Service Center.