- The Hob2Hood function does not work with the cooker hood
- Cannot activate Hob2Hood function
- How does the Hob2Hood function work?
- Cooker hoods
1. Check whether the cooker hood and the hob are both equipped with the Hob2Hood function.
2. Set the Hob2Hood function as described in the user manual.
- For most of the hoods, the remote system is originally deactivated. Activate it before you use the function.
- For more information refer to the hood user manual. Download the user manual.
3. If the function is enabled:
- Protect the hood panel from direct illumination by sunlight
- Do not direct the halogen light onto the hood panel
- Do not cover the control panel of the hob
- Do not block the signal between the hob and the hood panel (e.g. with your hand or the handle of a dish). See the example illustration:
4. If the above suggestions have not solved the problem, we recommend requesting a visit from a service technician.
Hob2Hood general information
- Hob2Hood is an advanced automatic function which connects the hob to a special hood. Both the hob and the hood have an infrared signal communicator.
- The speed of the fan is defined automatically on the basis of the mode setting and temperature of the hottest cookware on the hob.
- The hob automatically sets the speed of the fan according to the cooking process.
- You can also operate the fan from the hob manually.
- The hood operates only when the hob is activated.
- If the cooker hood or hob does not have a Hob2Hood function, this function cannot be used
- When the Hob2Hood function is not active, the cooker hood will not respond to the Hob2Hood function of the hob