- Hob/cooker displays error message F
- integrated induction hob
- freestanding cooker with induction hob
1. The message "F" shows continuously - indicates a connection fault or missing phase.
- The appliance must be checked by a qualified electrician
2. The message "F" shows as a flashing symbol - a problem related to the registration of the saucepan.
- Put cookware on the zone
- Use the correct cookware for induction cooking
3. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above advice do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.