- Gas hob displays message F
- F comes on
- One or more burners cannot be ignited
- Electronic Gas hobs
1. Deactivate and activate the hob.
- After light animation, when "F" reappears, touch "||" and then within 3 seconds.
- When you see "0" the fault is reset
2. Make sure that the crown and the flame cap are correctly positioned, and clean the metal part of the flame safety device.
3. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above advices do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.