- The SenseBoil® function does not work
- I cannot activate the SenseBoil® function
- How to use the SenseBoil® function?
- induction hobs with the SenseBoil® function
1. Select a cooking zone within 5 seconds of activating the SenseBoil® function.
Refer to the full description available in the user manual supplied with your appliance.
Download user manual.
2. Finish your previous cooking activities and choose a free cooking zone without any residual heat.
If all cooking zones are already in use or there is some residual heat on all of them, the hob emits a beep sound, the SenseBoil® indicators blink and the function does not start.
3. Check if you used the right amount of water and/or potatoes as well as the right type of potatoes for the function to work.
- Make sure the total weight of water and potatoes does not exceed 5 kg.
- Use only cold tap water and whole, unpeeled, medium-sized potatoes.
- Refer to the full description available in the user manual or the Quick Guide supplied with your appliance.
4. Check and change power limitation settings on your hob.
Refer to the full description available in the user manual supplied with your appliance. You can download the user manual here.
Caution: Make sure that the selected power fits the house installation fuse.
5. Check if the pot you chose is suitable for SenseBoil® by monitoring the first cooking session.
- The function works best for boiling water and preparing potatoes. Refer to the full description available in the user manual supplied with your appliance.
- Download user manual.
- The function does not work with cast iron and non-stick cookware, e.g. with a ceramic coating.
- Enameled steel pots are recommended for achieving the best results while boiling potatoes.
- Different pots can deliver different results. Check different pot type or size on selected zone or check pot on other zone.
6. Make sure the surface of the hob is dry. Use only pots with dry and clean bottoms.
7. Avoid producing external vibrations (e.g. from using a blender or placing a mobile phone next to the appliance) when the function is running.
8. Contact an Authorized Service Centre.
If the above advices do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit of a service engineer.
Was this article helpful?