- integrated induction hob
- freestanding cooker with induction hob
- Some water boils very quickly on a zone set to the highest heat setting.
- A magnet pulls on to the bottom of the cookware.
Important: the bottom of the cookware must be as thick and flat as possible.
2. Cookware material:
- Correct: cast iron, steel, enameled steel, stainless steel, the bottom made of multi-layer (with correct mark from a manufacturer).
- Not correct: aluminum, copper, brass, glass, ceramic, porcelain.
3. Cookware dimensions:
- Induction cooking zones adapt to the dimension of the bottom of the cookware.
- However, it must have a minimum diameter depending on the size of the cooking zone.
- Refer to the full description in the user manual, as the cookware minimum and maximum diameters depend on the model of the appliance.
- Download user manual.
4. We recommend suitable cookware available in our Webshop.