- Condensation / water / moisture gathers inside the oven, inside the oven door and between the glass panels
- Microwave oven
- Combination microwave oven
4. Moisture between the panes of glass, within the door, can occur if the cavity has been exposed to a lot of water vapour. The door can not be removed and panes of glass replaced. This water will evaporate with use.
Doors on microwaves and combination microwave ovens should only be removed by an authorised repair technician.
Refer to the user manual, if necessary. Download your user manual by visiting our support page
6. Contact an Authorised Service Centre.
If the above advice does not resolve your issue, we recommend requesting a visit by a service technician.
- Microwaves cook by agitating water molecules, thereby producing steam. Cooking this way is extremely healthy and safe but does produce water vapour.
- This is perfectly normal but may lead to a build-up of condensation inside the appliance.
- Condensation / water / moisture may gather inside the oven, inside the oven door and between the glass panels