- The vacuum cycle is stopped within a few seconds and the button flashes
- Air remains in the bag
- Vacuum sealer
1. Clean the cover gasket with soft cloth and mild detergent.
2. Close the cover correctly.
Make sure that objects or dirt are not found between the cover and tank.
3. Contact an Authorized Service Center if:
- The cover gasket is worn or damaged
- The sealing bar is worn (the Teflon coating is burnt).
- The blade placed under the Teflon of the sealing bar is broken
Was this article helpful?