- Dishwasher displays error message C2, F2, i20 or AL6
- Dishwasher beeps 2 times, LED flashes 2 times
- Dishwasher does not drain the water
- Integrated dishwasher
- Freestanding dishwasher
1. Make sure that the sink spigot is not clogged
2. Make sure that the filter in the outlet hose is not clogged
3. Make sure that the interior filter system is not clogged
4. Ensure that the drain hose has been installed correctly (see image below):
- The length of the drain hose does not exceed 400 cm.
- The drain inlet point must be between 40 and 85 cm.
- The drain hose is not damaged, kinked or twisted
5. Check whether the blanking plug has been removed from the sink drain. (If your dishwasher has been recently installed or moved)
The blanking plug must be removed from the siphon trap. Open the inlet where the drain hose is connected to the siphon trap, remove the blanking plug, and reconnect the siphon trap inlet (see image below)
6. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above advice does not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer