- Dishwasher displays error message iC0, iCo, iC1, iC2 or iC3
- integrated dishwasher
- freestanding dishwasher
1. Reset your appliance.
- Remove the plug for the dishwasher, wait 1 minute and plug it back in.
- You can also turn off the power using the fuses on the panel/power switch.
- If you have pulled the machine out and then pushed it back into position, it is important to ensure that no tubing is kinked or crushed and that the tap is fully open.
- Turn on the dishwasher, select a suitable cycle and start it.
- If the cycle starts and operates normally, the problem has been resolved.
2. Check whether the appliance displays the same error message again or whether it has changed.
If the appliance shows a different error code, check the code in the user manual for help troubleshooting the problem.
Download user manual.
3. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above advices do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.
Was this article helpful?