- Dishwasher short-circuits, burns out fuses or trips RCD circuit breakers
1. When an RCD circuit breaker trips or a fuse burns out when you switch the appliance on or off, this is due to leakage to ground or a short-circuit.
- If several appliances are connected to the same fuse circuit, this could cause the fuse to burn out or the RCD circuit breaker to trip.
- Plugging the appliance into another fuse circuit should resolve this issue.
- You should not connect a washing machine and a tumble dryer to the same fuse circuit.
- The power required by the two appliances combined exceeds the safe capacity of standard fuse circuits.
- Never use an extension cable to connect appliances, as this can cause a short-circuit or fire hazard.
2. If the above suggestions do not resolve the problem, contact an Authorized Service Center.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.
Was this article helpful?