- Dishwasher's On / Off button does not work
1. Check if the dishwasher plug is inserted in the socket and switched on.
- You can check whether there is power at the socket by plugging in another appliance and seeing whether that works as it should.
- If the socket does not work, contact a local electrician to help resolve the problem.
2. Check if one of your relays has tripped or has a fuse blown.
- Reset the circuit-breaker / RCD device or replace the fuse
- You can reset the circuit-breaker by pushing the switch to the "ON" position.
- If you have an older-type fuse box, the fuses must be replaced.
- To do this, contact an electrician for assistance.
3. If the above suggestions do not resolve the issue, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.