- Foam in the washing section
- Foam goes out of the diswasher's door
- Error message i30 appears on the display
- Integrated dishwashers
- Freestanding dishwashers
1. Clean the inside of the dishwasher using clean water only without any detergents, and run a short cycle without any dishes and detergents.
2. Do not use any supporting detergents (like dish soap):
- Only use salt, rinse aid and detergent for the dishwasher. Other products can cause damage to the appliance.
- Check you are using the correct detergent. Washing up liquid must not be used in a dishwasher
- Ensure you don't mix washing up liquid and rinse aid in the rinse aid chamber
- Multi-tab detergent already contains rinse aid, therefore, additional rinse aid can result in overdosing
- Washing up by hand is not required prior to using the dishwasher, washing up liquid on your crockery can result in excess foam
- Don't pre-rinse, only scrape your plates as dishwasher detergent is designed to handle certain levels of grease and soil. Pre-rinsing unbalances this and can lead to excess foam
- Take care when refilling the rinse aid container and wipe away any spillage. Spilt rinse aid will foam when the program starts
3. Remove all food particles residing on the dishes before loading them into the dishwasher.