Before any maintenance operation, deactivate the appliance and disconnect the mains plug from the socket.
Always take care when moving appliances, for heavy appliances it's necessary two persons to move it.
Always use safety gloves and enclosed footwear.
Please note that self-repair or nonprofessional repair can have safety consequences if not done properly
Door gasket replacement
To remove the door seal
CAUTION: Please make sure that you have switched your appliance off at the mains before starting your repair
1. Place your thumb underneath the seal, the best method is to start at the corner. Grab the bottom of it on the side, and pull the gasket back
2. Then proceed to run it around the underside of your seal-and it can then be gently lifted away around the door
Fit the door seal
1. Take the new gasket, the beﬆ way to ﬁt it is starting at the top corners of the refrigerator door. Push the lip of the new gasket into the channel between corners and work your way around the door. Before ﬁtting the bottom corners and ﬁt between. Laﬆly work evenly at the top then the bottom to the middle helping spread any excess evenly on the longest part of the seal
2. Apply powder. Use a bit of baby powder or talcum powder to prevent sticking
3. Close the refrigerator door, and open it several times to inspect the gasket. You are looking for any warped areas of the gasket. Repeat this process several times