- How to change the drain filter in dishwasher?
- freestanding dishwasher
- integrated dishwasher
Before any maintenance operation, deactivate the appliance and disconnect the mains plug from the socket.
Always take care when moving appliances, for heavy appliances it's necessary two persons to move it.
Always use safety gloves and enclosed footwear.
Please note that self-repair or nonprofessional repair can have safety consequences if not done properly
Refer to the instructional video:
1. Disconnect the appliance.
2. Slide the lower basket out.
3. Twist the filter to the right and pull out.
4. Put the new filter in place and twist to the left to secure.
- You can find spare parts, accessories and care products in our Webshop.
- Look at the PNC (Product Number Code) of your appliance and enter it in the search engine of the Webshop to find the correct and genuine spare parts for your appliance.