- Clothes are too creased after drying in tumble dryer
- Tumble dryer heats up too much
- Vented dryer
- Condenser dryer
- Heat pump dryer
1. Choose a suitable drying program.
Use a time program, do not dry too long.
Check your user manual for information about the drying time required for different types of laundry.
Download user manual.
2. Remove the laundry immediately after the end of the programme.
If necessary extend the crease protection phase or use the start time delay (if available).
Note: Wool and duvet programmes have no anti-crease protection.
3. Do not exceed the maximum load stated in programmes chapter or shown on the display.