- Tumble dryer does not work/does not react
- No reaction for switch ON/OFF button
- Abnormal work of the appliance
- Tumble dryer with electronic control
1. Remove the plug from the electrical outlet.
2. Plug another device (ex. hair dryer/iron) into the electrical outlet and switch it ON (this test is to check if there is no problem with the electrical outlet).
3. In case of no problem with a power outlet (point 2.A) leave the problematic appliance for 15 min unplugged then plug it in again, if still not working contact the Authorized Service Center.
4. In case of a faulty power outlet (point 2. B) contact the local electrician.
- In some specific cases caused by interferences in the power supply, electronic devices can stop working normally or even not react to ON/OFF button