- Laundry stays damp after drying
- Tumble dryer does not heat up
- Drying results are poor
- Vented dryer
- Condenser dryer
- Heat pump dryer
1. Choose the right drying programme.
Make sure that the respective type of washing and the care symbols in the label of the laundry comply with the drying program.
You will find help in the program overview in the user manual.
Download user manual.
2. For programmes that are humidity-controlled, such as "Cotton Cupboard Dry", select a higher level of dryness, such as Extra Dry.
You can download user manual here.
7. Do not exceed the maximum load size.
Note: The indication of loading quantity always refers to the weight of the dry laundry.
8. Ensure a room temperature higher than +5°C and lower than +35°C. Optimal room temperature to achieve best drying results is between 19°-24°C.
If the above suggestions did not solve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.