- How to set up AutoDose washing machine (super compact detergent)
- washing machines with Autodose feature
1. When the activated tank reaches a low level of detergent, related indicator blinks slowly and continuously on the display.
Note: If the tanks are filled before the appliance is powered on for the first time, the AutoDose indicator will not blink.
Note: Do not refill the AutoDose tanks unless appliances indicates that one or both tanks are empty.
2. Open the detergent dispenser and lift up the AutoDose cover lid
3. Gently pour only liquid detergent in the AutoDose detergent tank . Fill up to the maximum indicated level MAX
4. Check concentration on the back of the detergent
If your detergent has similar concentration level, the machine needs manual adjustments
5. Adjust the settings of the machine to match the detergent concentration
- To enter in configuration mode, hold pressed the Temp. and the Spin buttons simultaneously for a few seconds until the display shows the SET on the left in the display and blinking detergent tank and softener tank indicators on the right in the display.
- To set basic dosage touch related tank buttons until default dosage laundry product and two arrows on bottom of display appear. Touch the Temp. button repeatedly to adjust the dosage upwards and the Spin button to adjusts it downwards. Minimum step is 1 ml.
- After about 10 seconds the display returns to the programme information screen or hold pressed the Temp. and the Spin buttons again to exit immediately.
6. Gently pour only liquid softener in the AutoDose fabric softener tank . Fill up to the maximum indicated level MAX
- no need to check concentration for softener
7. Lift down the AutoDose cover lid and gently close the detergent dispenser, till click engagement.
8. AutoDose can be deactivated the following way:
Once entered the AutoDose configuration mode by pressing Temp. and the Spin buttons:
- Tap on the button or button until display shows OFF: the AutoDose is excluded completely for related tank or both.
- After about 10 seconds the display returns to the programme information screen.
Refer to the full description in the user manual supplied with your appliance