- Washing machine pumps continuously – no error message is displayed
- washing machine
1. On newly installed washing machines, when you use it for the first time, the machine may start to pump water continuously.
- This problem can be solved by resetting the appliance.
- To reset it, switch off the power supply and switch it back on again after about a minute.
2. On washing machines with Aqua Control, the float at the bottom of the washing machine can jump out of position during transport/rough handling, if a trolley hits the bottom tray on the machine or if the machine jumps violently during a spin cycle because of incorrectly adjusted feet.
- It sometimes can be resolved by tipping the washing machine forwards and backwards and to the sides, so that the float falls back into its position.
- Adjustment of the feet can be checked by using a spirit level (see the user manual).
3. The problem can also be caused by a clogged fluff filter.
Check and clean the fluff filter in accordance with the instructions in the user manual.
4. If the above suggestion do not resolve the issue, contact an Authorized Service Center.
To help you determine the exact nature of the problem, we recommend a visit by one of our authorized engineers to check the appliance and fix the problem.