- Washing machine pumps continuously and produces foam
- Front loader washing machine (integrated and freestanding)
- Top loader washing machine
1. Switch the machine off and clean the drain pump and filter.
If the washing machine pumps continuously and produces foam it indicates, a lot of soap which produces a lot of foam is used, causing the level system can become clogged.
Clean the pump and fluff filter, including the pump blade (if the pump blade is visible, rotate it with a pencil and refit the filter).
For detailed procedure refer to the user manual supplied with your appliance. Download the user manual.
2. Run a hot wash (90 degrees) without any soap in order to flush any soap residues out of the machine.
3. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above suggestions did not solve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.