- Washing machine’s fluff filter is jammed
- cannot remove the fluff filter
- Front loader washing machine (integrated and freestanding)
- Top loader washing machine
1. Fluff filters are firmly secured and tightened to prevent from leaking.
Try to use a tool (e.g. pliers) to loosen or remove the filter but do not force it too much in order not to brake plastic parts.
2. If not successful after using a tool, please contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above suggestions did not solve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.