- Cordless vacuum cleaner stops or does not start
- Cordless vacuum cleaner is not working
- The vacuum cleaner turned off during usage, what to do next?
- Cordless vacuum cleaners (all models)
- The brush roll/nozzle/tube is blocked
- The dust container is full and/or filters are blocked / dirty
- The vacuum cleaner might be overheated due to a clogged dust container and/or filters
- The battery is empty (the last LED blinks)
- Defective model
A few things you can check to try and solve:
Please refer to the user manual for detailed information on the maintenance of your specific model. The user manual can be downloaded HERE
1. Turn off the vacuum cleaner - then check if the nozzle, tube, hose or filters are blocked and/or dirty.
Take out the filters from the dust container and empty the contents into a dustbin.
When the dustbin is not cleaned regularly this will lead to clogging the dustbin, which will affect the dust pickup and stress the fan motor.
To protect the motor not getting damaged, a protection function is activated and switches off the vacuum cleaner.
The filters must be cleaned at regular intervals to ensure a high cleaning performance.
Please refer to the model-specific maintenance guides:
2. Clean and remove entangled hair, threads and fibres from the brush roll
Use a pair of scissors to remove threads etc. Reassemble the brush roll, making sure it can spin freely.
3. Possible overheat - Let the product cool down for a minimum of 2 hours on the charging stand before starting it again.
4. Fully charge the vacuum cleaner.
Time to full charge may vary from model to model. Please refer to the user manual.
5. If the vacuum cleaner is not charging, check for possible electrical problems:
- Check that the charging cable is connected to the mains.
- Check that the plug and cable are not damaged.
- Check for a blown fuse.
If the vacuum cleaner still does not work, contact an authorized Electrolux service centre.
When contacting the Electrolux service centre, ensure that you have the following data available:
- Model number
- PNC number
- Serial number
The information can be found on the product rating plate.