- Stick vacuum cleaner stops or does not start
- Stick Vacuum Cleaner
1. Clean and remove entangled hair, threads and fibres from the brush roll.
2. Turn off the vacuum cleaner.
Then check if the nozzle, tube, hose or filters are blocked and/or dirty.
Let the product cool down for a minimum of 2 hours on the charging stand before starting it again.
3. Charge the vacuum cleaner.
4. If the cleaner still does not work, contact an authorized AEG service centre.
- The brush roll is blocked
- The cleaner might be overheated
- The battery is empty (last LED blinks)