- The S-bag indicator light is illuminated
- Suction power is reduced, do I need to change the bag?
- When to change the bag?
- The "S-bag" indicator is lit in white when vacuum cleaner operates
- The S-bag indicator turns red
- Vacuum Cleaner
1. Check if the S-bag® is full or blocked.
Always change the S-bag® when the indicator signal is illuminated even if the s-bag® is not full (it may be blocked), and always after using carpet cleaning powder.
In some models (i.e. AEG VX8.2) the indicator can illuminate in two colours:
White (or inactive - model depending) - the vacuum cleaner is operating normally, no bag change is needed.
Red - the bag is full and needs to be replaced.
After replacing the bag, the lamp lights up red for about 5 seconds and then continues to light up in white.
Use only AEG/Electrolux original synthetic s-bags®.
See the whole range of available replacement S-bags for your vacuum cleaner: S-bag® the smart bag that simplifies life
You can purchase new bags in our Webshop.
2. If you have already changed the s-bag®, change the motor filter.
You can purchase new filters in our Webshop.