- The vacuum cleaner does not start
- The vacuum cleaner turn itself off
- vacuum cleaner
- bagless vacuum cleaner
- stick vacuum cleaner
- The brush roll is blocked
- The cleaner might be overheated
- The battery is empty (last LED blinks)
- Defective model
A few things you can check to try and solve:
- Turn off the vacuum cleaner - then check if the nozzle, tube, hose or filters are blocked and/or dirty
- Check if the dust bag is full and replace it if needed (models with bag only)
- Let the product cool down for a minimum of 2 hours on the charging stand before starting it again (stick vacuum cleaners only)
- Charge the vacuum cleaner (stick vacuum cleaners only)
- Check that the cable is connected to the mains
- Check that the plug and cable are not damaged
- Check for a blown fuse
- Check if the battery indicator lamp responds (certain models only).
If the cleaner still does not work, contact an authorized AEG/Electrolux service centre.
If you found this information helpful, please give us a thumbs up below. All constructive feedback is welcome if this information does not resolve your question.