- Bevelled sides for a sleek flush finish in the kitchen
- Residual heat indicators: This safety feature visually indicates when residual heat is left on the hob surface.
- Child safety control lock: To maximise kitchen safety, this lock can be activated to prevent the hob from being turned on accidentally.
- Ceramic surface - easy to clean
- Dial: 750/2200W/120/210mm
- Rear - Power/Diameter: 1200W/145mm
- Right front - Power/Diameter: 1200W/145mm
- Right rear - Power/Diameter: 1800W/180mm
- Product number (PNC): 949 492 508
- Cord Length: 0
- Gas supply: natural gas: No
- Led Colour: Red
- ProdPartCode: All Open
Direct access to all your controls - thanks to the on-hob panel
This hob's controls are designed so that you can always access them straight away. Just reach over and make your adjustments.
Always know exactly which zone is still hot
With this hob, you always know exactly which zones are still hot, thanks to the residual heat indicators, which cleverly reveal where the heat is.
Protect your children from unintentionally switching on the hob
This hob has a clever child lock that prevents your children from unwillingly activating any of the zones. Switch it on with one touch.
The wipe-down surface
The ceramic glass surface of this hob is so easy to clean. A simple wipe, and you are done.
The versatility to install your hob anywhere you want to
Because this hob is independent, you have way more flexibility to install it wherever you want to. Choose the location that suits your cooking style.
Did you know you can solve minor issues without booking a service? Search for your issue below to start.
No results foundSee full search results in our Help Center
Simplify your ownership
Register your Electrolux appliance and let us save your details to get easy access to manuals, purchase information, warranties and service bookings - should you ever need them. Learn how to do more with your appliance by subscribing to our how-to guides delivered directly to your inbox.