Book a service technician
Do you have an issue with your appliance that you can’t solve yourself? Book an appointment with one of our local expert service technicians.
Buy spare parts and accessories
Browse our genuine Electrolux spare parts made especially for your appliance or stock up on vacuum bags and our dedicated cleaning products.
Register your product
Register your product for ease access to manuals, purchase information, warranties and service bookings - should you ever need them.
Your manufacturers warranty offers you complete protection in the event of a technical fault.
- The door of the washing machine cannot be opened
- Washing machine does not drain, displays error message E20, E21 or C2, emits 2 beeps / 2 flashes
- Washer dryer displays error message E10, C1 or emits 1 beep / 1 flash
- Washing machine displays error message E10, E11, C1 or emits 1 beep / 1 flash
- Washing machine displays error message EF0, EFo, EF3 or emits 15 beeps / 15 flashes
- Washing machine displays padlock
- Washing machine displays error message E90, E91, E92, E93 or E94
- Tumble dryer displays error message EHO, EH0
- Washing machine displays error message E40, E41 or emits 4 beeps / 4 flashes
- How to clean the Electrolux oven with pyrolytic function? (video)