- Bevelled sides for a sleek flush finish in the kitchen
- Auto heat up function
- Individual timers: Allow you to time each zone separately, giving you great control.
- Child safety control lock: To maximise kitchen safety, this lock can be activated to prevent the hob from being turned on accidentally.
- Dial: 1400/2500W/145mm
- Middle front - Power/Diameter: 2300/3200W/210mm
- Rear - Power/Diameter: 2300/3200W/210mm
- Right front - Power/Diameter: 1400/2500W/145mm
- Right rear - Power/Diameter: 2300/3200W/210mm
- Product number (PNC): 949 599 188
- Cord Length: 0
- Gas supply: natural gas: No
- Led Colour: Red
- ProdPartCode: E - Generic Partner All
Easy, fast and safe - Induction
Induction technology means that heat is delivered quickly and to precisely the right spot, meaning the surrounding areas remain cool and safe. It also reacts instantly to temperature changes. And the smooth surface makes it easy to clean.
Hob2Hood® for pure convenience
The Hob2Hood® function wirelessly connects your hob to your hood. Start cooking and the hood will automatically adjust the settings, providing the best extraction based on the power selected on the hob. It does the hard work so you can keep your mind – and your hands – on your cooking.
Direct touch control for every zone
Easily adjust your hob's temperature settings with our direct touch controls. Each cooking zone has an individual power control, so it's clear to see and simple to change the heat settings. And as it's one smooth surface, it's easy to clean.
Intense heat, in an instant with PowerBoost
Activate the PowerBoost function for an instant burst of heat during cooking. It's ideal for getting dishes ready faster. You can boil water quicker than ever before, and get pans ready for searing when you need them.
Effortlessly time every step of your recipe
The adjustable timer helps you to follow the cooking process effortlessly. It can be set up to one hour, and gives you an accurate reminder of your cooking time. It turns the selected cooking zone off when the time has elapsed and doubles as a minute minder when you’re not using the hob.
Did you know you can solve minor issues without booking a service? Search for your issue below to start.
No results foundSee full search results in our Help Center
Simplify your ownership
Register your Electrolux appliance and let us save your details to get easy access to manuals, purchase information, warranties and service bookings - should you ever need them. Learn how to do more with your appliance by subscribing to our how-to guides delivered directly to your inbox.