- Height adjustable upper basket: Provides more flexibility as bigger items can be loaded in the lower basket by raising the upper basket on one side, even if the basket is loaded.
- 5 programmes, 3 temperatures
- 3 hours delay start
- Drying System: AirDry Technology
- Connected Load: 1950
- Frequency: 50
- Product number (PNC): 911 539 289
- Double Hinges: Sliding
- Cord Length: 1.5
- Voltage: 220-240
- Number of programmes: 5
- Number of Temperatures: 3
- Door Colour: None
- Anti-flood Device: Floating switch
- Spray arm: Standard
- Top spraing level: None
- Options: None
- Dishwasher programs: 160 Minutes, 90 Minutes, ECO, Quick 30 Minutes, Rinse & Hold
- Airborne acoustical noise emissions (EU 2017/1369): 49
- Maximum number of place settings (EU 2017/1369): 13
- Energy Efficiency Class (Regulation (EU) 2017/1369): E
- Weighted energy consumption in kWh per 100 washing cycles of eco 40-60 programme (EU 2017/1369): 94
- The water consumption of the eco programme in liters per cycle (EU 2017/1369): 9.9
- Cleaning Performance: 1.121
- Drying Performance: 1.061
Three-times better drying with AirDry
The new AirDry technology uses natural airflow to finish drying, for up to three-times better performance compared to closed-door systems. The door opens 10cm towards the end of the cycle, letting air circulate for superb drying results.
Quick and efficient
Your new time saver. When you have a light load, our 30-minute quick wash programme offers the perfect solution. And all without compromising on results. For the perfect washing result - fast.
Easy installation, PerfectFit
With PerfectFit Sliding Hinges, it’s never been easier to install your new dishwasher. The hinges accommodate all niche machine heights and even remove the need to cut the plinth. You can be confident that your machine will fit into your kitchen perfectly.
Did you know you can solve minor issues without booking a service? Search for your issue below to start.
No results foundSee full search results in our Help Center
Simplify your ownership
Register your Electrolux appliance and let us save your details to get easy access to manuals, purchase information, warranties and service bookings - should you ever need them. Learn how to do more with your appliance by subscribing to our how-to guides delivered directly to your inbox.