- Aqualux washing technology - traditional washing for good results with all fabric types
- Washing capacity: 7 kg
- Maximum spin speed: 1600 rpm
- Spin reduction option - your choice of 500/700/900/1600 rpm
- Drying capacity: 4 kg
- Large porthole with wide door opening - for easy loading
- Condenser dryer, no venting required
- Fully integrated design - appliance blends into kitchen design behind cabinet door
- Water connection - cold fill
- A class wash performance
- Drum volume: 52
- Motor System: Permanent Magnet
- Connected Load: 2000
- Frequency: 50
- Product number (PNC): 914 606 620
- Series: Other series
- Cord Length: 1.5
- Voltage: 230-240
- Porthole Type: BI White
- Woolmark: WOOLMARK BLUE WASH&DRY
- Program list: Eco 40-60, Cottons, Synthetics, Delicates, Wool, Steam, Spin/Drain, Rinse, Machine Clean, Anti Allergy, Sport Wear, OutDoor, Denim, One GO 1h 1Kg
- ProdPartCode: All Open
- Energy Efficiency Class (Regulation (EU) 2017/1369): D
- Washing performance: 1.04
- Weighted energy consumption in kWh per 100 washing cycles of eco 40-60 programme (EU 2017/1369): 69
- Annual energy consumption, kWh, Washing & Drying: 266
- Max spin speed, rpm: 1551
- Airborne acoustical noise emissions (EU 2017/1369): 70
- Energy efficiency class, legal: E
- Weighted remaining moisture content, %: 51
- Max temp WD (rated capacity), °C: 41
- Max temp WD (half), °C: 37
The ideal cycle settings with DualCare
Our DualCare System automatically adjusts cycles to fabric types and load weights. So that clothes can be cared for at just the right temperatures with optimised drum movements. Washing then drying in one streamlined process. So that each item retains its look, feel and quality over time.
Customised cleaning with SensiCare
Our SensiCare System weighs each load and automatically adjusts the cycle, so that your clothes are cleaned for just the right amount of time. Preventing overwashing and ensuring items retain their look and feel for longer.
Fabrics, refreshed with SteamCare
Our SteamCare programme restores your clothing with steam, reducing wrinkles and minimising the need to iron. So that garments retain their shape and texture for longer. What’s more, our FreshScent system combines fragrance with gentle steam to refresh fabrics between washes.
Clean clothes quickly with the Non-Stop 60-Minute Programme
Our Non-Stop 60-Minute Programme washes and dries small loads in just one hour for an extremely fast and efficient cycle. So you can have your clothes effortlessly cleaned and cared for when you want them.
Enjoy a peaceful home with our quiet washer dryer
Washer dryers from Electrolux are designed to perform quietly. This means that you can run a cycle while maintaining a calm and comfortable environment.
Did you know you can solve minor issues without booking a service? Search for your issue below to start.
No results foundSee full search results in our Help Center
Simplify your ownership
Register your Electrolux appliance and let us save your details to get easy access to manuals, purchase information, warranties and service bookings - should you ever need them. Learn how to do more with your appliance by subscribing to our how-to guides delivered directly to your inbox.