FIXED PRICE REPAIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. APPLICATION of these conditions
1. These terms and conditions (the "Terms") apply to the provision of fixed price repair services ("Services") by Electrolux Group Ireland Limited ("Electrolux", "us or "we"). Electrolux Group Ireland Limited is registered in Ireland under company number IE009118 with its registered office at Suite 7&8, Westland House, Westland Park, New Nangor Road, Dublin 12, D12 TR98. The VAT number for Electrolux Group Ireland Limited is IE 8R5 637 9S
2. You accept and agree to be bound by the Terms. Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Products or Products and Services and Services.
3. Electrolux reserves the right to amend the Terms at any time without notice. Such change however will have no effect on orders for services that were submitted prior to the amended Terms being posted on the Web Site.
1. The prices of the Services will be as quoted on the Website from time to time.
2. The price of the Services includes VAT (where applicable) at the rate chargeable in Ireland for the time being.
3. Can I cancel my repair?
1. If you contact us before 4pm on the day before your initial engineer visit you will receive a full refund.
2. If you contact after this point you will receive a full refund minus the original callout charge.
4. What is included in a Fixed Price Repair
1. The price of the Services includes the following:
1. a repair of a single fault for a single domestic appliance;
2. the costs of necessary labour and parts (up to a maximum of 500 euro)
2. The following are not included in the price:
1. any faults caused by neglect, misuse damage (deliberate or otherwise) or other third party causes (including insect infestation);
2. repair of any additional faults not included in the order at the time of booking;
3. replacement of missing parts or products due to loss or theft;
4. consumable items (including built-in batteries, bulbs & filters);
5. cosmetic damage where it does not affect the operation or safety of the product;
6. damage or breakdown due to flood, wind or other severe weather conditions.
7. repair of damage or breakdown due to fire, unless caused by an electrical malfunction within the product.
8. repair or replacement of any products used for business purposes
9. repair or replacement of any damage caused to the relevant product's surrounding area or other personal items such as items of clothing, dishware or cutlery.
5. What if my appliance cannot be repaired?
1. If your appliance is deemed repairable, but we cannot complete this within 14 days of our first visit and you decide not to continue with the repair, we will refund the price of the repair less the Call Out fee 85.00 euro
2. If we deem your appliance to be beyond economical repair, we will offer you 80.00 euro (inc. VAT) discount off a new appliance when purchased directly from us through our Contact Centre.
6. How long is my repair guarantee?
1. Services performed under a contract will come with a 3 month guarantee.
2. This guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights and in addition to your rights set out at clauses 8 and 9 below.
7. What to do if your repair fails within 6 months of repair
1. Please call our customer services line on 0818 543 000
2. If we cannot solve your problem over the phone we will send an engineer out to you.
3. Typically we will be able to offer you a visit within 5 working days. If we are unable to repair your product you will receive a full refund minus the original callout charge
4. If your original repair fails within 6 months and we are subsequently unable to repair your product you will receive a full refund minus the original callout charge.
5. The above refund will not apply if:
1. the failure of the original repair is due to factors listed at 4.2
2. you have not given us access to repair the appliance.
8. RIGHT TO REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR REPEAT PERFORMANCE
1. While we will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that repairs are conducted with reasonable skill and care and in accordance with these Terms and any description of those services we have provided to you ("Contract"), there may be occasions where you the service you have received falls below that standard.
2. If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to request that we re-perform any Services in order to ensure that they conform to terms of the Contract between us and you.
3. To request that we repeat performance of any Services, you can call us on 0818 543 000
9. OUR LIABILITY IF YOU ARE A CONSUMER
1. If you are a consumer and we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it was an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the Contract.
2. We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
1. death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
2. fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
3. any breach of the terms implied by law which cannot be excluded or restricted, including, but not limited to, your rights as a consumer as detailed in our Returns Policy; and
4. defective products under the Consumer Protection Act
3. Except as stated in the Contract and to the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties or terms which might otherwise be implied by law.
4. Subject to clause 9.2 above, our total liability to you in respect of any loss arising under or in connection with the Contract (howsoever arising) shall in no circumstances exceed 100% of the charges paid or payable for the Services.