Before any maintenance operation, deactivate the appliance and disconnect the mains plug from the socket.
Always take care when moving appliances, for heavy appliances it's necessary two persons to move it.
Always use safety gloves and enclosed footwear.
Please note that self-repair or nonprofessional repair can have safety consequences if not done properly
Reversing the door
1. Make sure the appliance stands upright.
2. Open both doors and remove the door equipment. Close the doors.
3. Use a thin-blade screwdriver to remove the screw hole cover (A) and the upper hinge cover (B).
Put them aside.
4. Unscrew the screws of the right upper hinge. Support the upper door with your hand. Remove the upper hinge, reverse it, screw the screws and the pin to it. Put the hinge aside.
5. Carefully lift the upper door from the middle hinge to remove it. Place the upper door on the soft surface. Be careful not to lose washers that may stick to the door.
6. Unscrew the screw (B) and the "stop block" (A) and screw them on the opposite side of the door
7. Unscrew the screws from the middle hinge. Remove the middle hinge and put it aside together with the screws.
Be careful not to lose washers that may stick to the door.
8. Place the lower door on the soft surface.
9. Unscrew the screw (B) and the "stop block" (A) and screw them on the opposite side of the door.
10. Remove the hole covers of the middle hinge and put them in the holes on the opposite side.
11. Tilt the appliance carefully on a soft foam packaging or similar material to avoid any damage to the back of the appliance and the floor.
12. Remove both adjustable feet and unscrew the screws of the lower hinge.
13. Reverse the lower hinge to the other side of the appliance, screw it with screws and install adjustable feet.
14. Install the lower door by placing the bottom door hole on the bottom hinge pin. Tighten the screws.
15. Install the middle hinge to the left side of the appliance by reversing its original position.
16. Fit the upper hole of the lower door on the middle hinge pin. Tighten the screws.
17. Install the upper door by fitting the lower hole of the door on the middle hinge pin.
18. Put the upper hinge to the left top side of the appliance. Supporting the door with your hand put the hinge pin into the upper hole of the upper door. Tighten the screws of the upper hinge.
19. Take out an upper hinge cover (A) from a bag. Install it on the upper hinge. Place the screw hole cover (B) on the top right side of the appliance where screw holes are
Install the door equipment.
Wait at least 4 hours before connecting the appliance to the power supply.